Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Renaissance of a Blog

When I left England, I intended to keep writing on this blog periodically, whenever I had something to share or thoughts that I felt needed to be Google-able. Clearly, in the past two years, my share- and Google-worthy thoughts have not been flowing, so this blog has gone largely unused.

But I'm entering a new phase of my life right now, a BRAND NEW ADVENTURE, and so this blog is being re-born! You may or may not notice a new layout; it's accompanied by a new topic.

Instead of embarking on an overseas adventure, I am embarking on a far, far more daunting adventure: planning my wedding to one Robert Dale Jackson.

That's right: I'm getting married.

No one is more surprised than I am, but that'll be a post for another day. Today's post is introductory. World, I would like to introduce you to my Renewed Blog. Renewed Blog, meet The World.

I'll keep you updated on wedding plans and wedding panics, the jitters and joys, the romance, the Say-Yes-to-the-Dress thoughts, the expectations and the excitement and the exhiliration and every other ex- word except ex-fiancee, through this blog.

You can also check out our wedding website: www.theknot.com/ourwedding/JoyMason&RobertJackson.

No comments: