Sunday, October 26, 2008

Contact information again

Reid said I should post my address so that people could send me stuff. Since, hey, I am definitely up for people sending me stuff:

Joy Mason
Flat 1
110c Banbury Road
Oxford, UK OX2 6JU

OR

Joy Mason
Regent's Park College
Pusey Street
Oxford, UK OX1 2LB

You can also e-mail me at masonj@william.jewell.edu, Skype me at joymarie6, or Facebook me at "Joy Mason."

If you do want to send me something, I would really appreciate pictures! (Well, there are actually a lot of things I would appreciate, but I doubt anyone's going to send me a clothes dryer, a bike, or Madison McGraw.) I don't have a photo printer here, and my walls are bare, so I would love to be able to put up pictures of YOU! You can turn a picture into a postcard really easily if you put a stamp on the back, by the way.

2 comments:

Madison said...

Hmmmm, Melrose postcards . . . interesting. :) I will no doubt be seeing you before too long, time will be flying by pretty soon. I will be Skype-active this week because I won't be going crazy with work. I may have written my worst Chance essay this weekend. Right now Dane is teaching me about stars, and I keep thinking you would really like learning about stars and watching "The Universe" with us. Sent some post your way at the end of last week . . . we should time it to see how long it takes.

Anonymous said...

Joy - Shouldn't your address be Flat 1, 110C Banbury Road? Maybe that's why you aren't getting the stuff we are sending you. Love you!
Mom